Wednesday, May 27, 2009

[in] is coming

So this page looks a little different than the last time you saw it. That's because it's part of my grand plan to consolidate my Web presence and boost my personal brand. It's an [in] thing. You'll know what that means soon.

In the mean time, some future plans: I'm repurposing this domain to be the hub of all things Kevin. I have other sites, but this one will be tailored in a specific way. That way is [in]. To make a long story short, I've been working on a personal branding exercise that resulted in a re-think of all things Kevin.

I'll keep you updated as things progress. Meanwhile, I'll post normal entries here as often as possible, and you can also read my Chronicle blog, Mental Floss, at http://commons.chron.com/JKTumlinson. I'll have an easier link in the near future.

Enjoy.

No comments: