Monday, September 28, 2009

Blatant self promoition - www.kevintumlinson.com

I've been hinting about it for weeks, and now I'm going to throw out Plan A and go with "release it early!" My new professional website launches right this second at www.kevintumlinson.com!

This new site is entirely focused on my copywriting and consulting work as well as my novels and non-fiction books. There's a store where you can purchase books, DVDs, and other goodies that are officially Kevin Approved, as well as Kevin Created.

Look for changes on this blog, too. I'm planning to refit and redesign it to lock in with the new professional site, but you can count on it to remain the same semi-regularly updated but fun-to-read blog it has always been. Oh yeah.

More new changes are in the works, as well. Keep your eyes peeled.

And if you have any suggestions or comments about the new site (features I might add?), let me know by clicking on the contact link.

Hello world.

No comments: